Welcome to Day #4 of the Homesteading Summit!
Thursday, November 3rd
So glad you’re joining us for Day #4…
We have another incredible lineup of speakers waiting for you today, with EVEN MORE opportunities for you to learn modern homesteading, backyard farming, and sustainable off-grid living from world-renowned experts!
35+ expert interviews, captured on video for your learning. Released daily, for 7 days!
Click any of the speaker links below to start watching! Today’s speakers include:
Don’t Forget… You Have 24 Hours to Watch These Interviews FREE.
Then Your Access EXPIRES, And We Release NEW Daily Videos at 9 a.m. EST tomorrow.
Plant Friends & Medicines of a Desert Herbalist
- The “maintenance” herbal that Doug takes for 2 weeks of every month.
- The skin-nourishing oil with considerable health benefits.
- How to HARMONIZE your skin with the sun—and avoid sunburns!
About The Speaker: Doug Simons spent over 20 years of his life living very primitively—almost wild—in the Sonoran Desert and other wilderness areas in the Western U.S., Mexico, Central and South America. Through these travels he learned herbal medicine from many indigenous cultures, including the Tarahumara, the Tohono O’Odham, and the Navajo.
Growing Most Of Your Food In Less Than 10 Hours Per Week
- Grow more than 75% of your food in less than 10 hours per week.
- Discover how to get chickens to do most of your work.
- How to set food production goals that are realistic.
- The CHEAPEST way to boost garden yields.
About The Speaker: Justin Rhodes is a daily YouTuber and founder of Abundant Permaculture, where he teaches and inspires folks to grow more of their own food in a natural, yet productive way. He’s enjoyed many years of practicing permaculture on his 75-acre family farm near Asheville, NC.
Edible Flowers: Using Them As Food & Medicine
- Delicious, easy ways to add edible flowers to your everyday meals.
- 7 Flower-Based Recipes that you can steal to “wow” family with beautiful, tasty, flower-based appetizers, soups, side dishes, and main dishes.
- Flowers that boost energy, heal skin, regenerate tissue, act as digestive aids, and more.
- Which edible flowers are the easiest to grow!
About The Speaker: Kami McBride is the creator of Herbal Kitchen Remedy Solutions, an online course that demystifies the world of herbal medicine and empowers people to use their herb garden for herbal self-care in the home to prevent illness and take care of common ailments.
- Preparing thistle greens for an ENERGIZING, deeply nutritious juice.
- The alkaline health benefits of thistle.
- How to harvest & eat thistle stalk like celery (a delicacy)!
- Yum… a delicious thistle chocolate truffle recipe.
About The Author: In 1998, Katrina Blair founded Turtle Lake Refuge, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to celebrate the connections between personal health and wild lands. She is also the author of “The Wild Wisdom of Weeds: 13 Essential Plants for Human Survival.” As well as “Local Wild Life: Turtle Lake Refuge’s Recipes for Living Deep.”
High BioNutrient Crops
Dan has a 24 acre mixed farm in MA with 2.5 acres of intensive vegetable, 8 hoop houses, pastured poultry, grass fed beef, and perennials in development. He is the founder and E.D. of the BFA and presents courses for growers regularly across the US.
Don’t Miss A Single Interview!
Don’t Have Time To Watch All 35+ Presentations This Week?
Get Lifetime Access… And Never Miss A Single One!
Watch all 35+ presentations…
on your own schedule, ON DEMAND!
Plus… *unlock* access to all the BONUS GIFTS!
And… be entered to win over $4,415.98 in PRIZES when you claim
lifetime access before 8 p.m. PST on Thursday, Nov. 10th, 2016!