Great Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- How to create a flourishing ecosystem on a farm.
- How your taste buds indicate the nutritional value of food.
- Strengthening crops to NATURALLY resist pests.
- Understanding the cycle of plant health—the virtuous cycle.
- The critical symbiotic relationship between bacteria/fungi and plants.
- Easy trick for monitoring the moisture level in your soil.
- Strategies for cheaply boosting the mineral content of your soil.
- The potential benefits of soil building for disease prevention.
About The Speaker:
Dan has a 24 acre mixed farm in MA with 2.5 acres of intensive vegetable, 8 hoop houses, pastured poultry, grass fed beef, and perennials in development. He is the founder and E.D. of the BFA and presents courses for growers regularly across the US.
QUESTION: What’s your favorite takeaway from Dan’s presentation?