Great Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- Grow more than 75% of your food in less than 10 hours per week.
- How to identify your goals and limitations to create a garden design that works FOR you.
- Discover how to get chickens to do most of your work.
- Simple tricks for beating weeds (HINT: timing, seed starting & mulch!)
- Changing your mindset about what you eat!
- How to set food production goals that are realistic.
- The cheapest way to increase your garden yield.
- Where to get FREE or CHEAP supplies to build what you need.
About The Speaker:
Justin Rhodes is a daily YouTuber and founder of Abundant Permaculture, where he teaches and inspires folks to grow more of their own food in a natural, yet productive way.
Justin trained under the highly accredited Geoff Lawton of PRI Australia for his Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) and has studied natural chicken care under popular author, Pat Foremen.
He’s now a seasoned homesteader in his own right, having enjoyed many years of practicing “beyond organic” and permaculture methods on his 75-acre family farm near Asheville, NC.
QUESTION: What’s your favorite takeaway from Justin’s presentation?