Welcome to Day #3 of the Homesteading Summit!
Wednesday, November 2nd
So glad you’re joining us for Day #3…
We have another incredible lineup of speakers waiting for you today, with EVEN MORE opportunities for you to learn modern homesteading, backyard farming, and sustainable off-grid living from world-renowned experts!
35+ expert interviews, captured on video for your learning. Released daily, for 7 days!
Click any of the speaker links below to start watching! Today’s speakers include:
David The Good
Dr. Patrick Jones
Don’t Forget… You Have 24 Hours to Watch These Interviews FREE.
Then Your Access EXPIRES, And We Release NEW Daily Videos at 9 a.m. EST tomorrow.
Better Gardening Through Experimentation
David The Good
- How to become a backyard scientist – and let your garden teach you!
- How to build garden beds for FREE!
- David’s recipe for “fertility tea” – to supercharge plant growth.
About The Speaker: David The Good is the author of four books, writes a regular column for The Ag Mag in North Central Florida, is a Mother Earth News blogger, and has also written for outlets including Backwoods Home, Survival Blog, The Prepper Project and Self-Reliance Magazine. He now lives somewhere near the equator on a productive cocoa farm.
Medicinal Plants: The Apocalypse Apothecary
Dr. Patrick Jones
- How to find and identify local herbs with medicinal properties.
- Wild herbals that are also delicious wild edibles.
- Anti-bacterial wound treatments with no side effects.
- Pain and infection-fighting herbals.
About The Speaker: Dr. Patrick Jones is a practicing veterinarian and clinical herbalist, based out of Buhl, Idaho. As well, he’s the founder of the Homegrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine.
Top Traps of Homesteading, and How to Avoid Them
- The #1 temptation faced by homesteaders that can RUIN the journey to self-reliant living.
- How to AVOID THE TRAP that usually ensures you won’t leave a legacy of homesteading.
- Essential planning that can make or break you. Don’t get this wrong!
- How to avoid burnout, and take joy in the journey.
About The Speaker: Jason Matyas is a homesteader, lifelong gardener, local food advocate, 18-year Air Force veteran, and entrepreneur. He is the founder of a family business with his children called Seeds for Generations that provides heirloom garden seeds and inspiration for gardening as a family.
- Take a tour of Jerome’s food forest at 7,200 feet.
- Hear his thoughts on why you shouldn’t harvest everything from your garden.
- Surprising crops that grow well at high altitudes, in cold climates.
About The Speaker: A forager and permaculturist with roots in rural Nebraska, Jerome Osentowski lives in a passive solar home he built at 7,200 feet above Colorado’s Roaring Fork Valley. Director and founder of Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute and a permaculture designer for thirty years, he has built five greenhouses for himself and scores of others for private clients and public schools.
Top 5 Ways to Grow More Vegetables in Small Spaces
- City-living doesn’t have to limit your food-growing abilities.
- Learn the secrets to growing lots of food in small, urban spaces.
- How certain vegetables can MULTIPLE the volume of your harvest.
- Vertical planting solutions. (Grow UP!)
About The Speaker: After almost losing his life in his twenties, John Kohler realized that you are what you eat—and decided that he wanted to put the best foods in his body. So he figured out how to grow the majority of his vegetables on his small urban property—and began sharing his learning journey online.
Don’t Miss A Single Interview!
Don’t Have Time To Watch All 35+ Presentations This Week?
Get Lifetime Access… And Never Miss A Single One!
Watch all 35+ presentations…
on your own schedule, ON DEMAND!
Plus… *unlock* access to all the BONUS GIFTS!
And… be entered to win over $4,415.98 in PRIZES when you claim
lifetime access before 8 p.m. PST on Thursday, Nov. 10th, 2016!