Great Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- How to find and identify local herbs with medicinal properties.
- Wild herbals that are also delicious wild edibles.
- Herbal recipes for healing open wounds, spider bites, rattlesnake bites, and more…
- Treatments for skin conditions like eczema, arthritis, and psoriasis.
- High-nutrition herbals that you should add to your daily smoothies.
- Excellent treatments for bladder infections, plus liver & kidney tonics.
- Anti-bacterial wound treatments with no side effects.
- Pain-reducing herbals—excellent for open wounds, breaks, and burns.
- Herbals good for ulcers, high blood pressure, and more!
About The Speaker:
Dr. Patrick Jones is a practicing veterinarian and clinical herbalist, based out of Buhl, Idaho. As well, he’s the founder of the Homegrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine.
With veterinary credentials, over the years Dr. Jones has had the opportunity to use herbs on all sorts of cases that would not typically be addressed by herbalists. And the miracles he’s seen have given him evangelical zeal to teach others about herbal medicine. His book The HomeGrown Herbalist and his school emphasize self-reliant herbalism that’s plant-based rather than product based.
With an engaging, down-to-earth teaching style that will having you laughing, expect this presentation to leave you feeling empowered to use these wonderful plants in your daily life.
QUESTION: Have you ever foraged for wild herbs? What are your favorite local wild herbs?