Welcome to Encore Days!
Running for 48 Hours, Monday & Tuesday, Nov 7-8th
The “Mother Earth News Homesteading Summit” is now OVER! But great news,
we’re bringing back a few of your favorite presentations for the next 48 hours!
And hey… Did you arrive late? Want to watch the ENTIRE event, all 35+ speaker
presentations, from the beginning? Click here now to watch ON DEMAND.
David The Good
Dr. Patrick Jones
Warning… This is your last chance to watch. These presentations will be
removed from the site at 8:59 a.m. EST on Wednesday, Nov 9th.
Greening The Desert Journey
- How permaculture can transform the driest, most barren landscape into a thriving food forest that feeds and supports local people.
- Secrets for capturing and retaining water in areas of extreme water scarcity and insecurity.
- Strategically giving nature what she needs to thrive—so that, in turn, humans can harvest what we need to support life.
- Take a deep dive with Geoff Lawton into how nature’s patterns form the basis of successful permaculture design.
- Why nature will always push back when you try to impose straight lines.
- An introduction to the basic patterns of nature, with a look at how they present themselves in the world around you.
About The Speaker: Geoff Lawton is a world-renowned Permaculture consultant, designer and teacher. Geoff has done thousands of permaculture designs in 6 continents and close to 50 countries around the world. And he has educated over 15,000 students in Permaculture worldwide.
Growing Most Of Your Food In Less Than 10 Hours Per Week
- Grow more than 75% of your food in less than 10 hours per week.
- Discover how to get chickens to do most of your work.
- How to set food production goals that are realistic.
- The CHEAPEST way to boost garden yields.
About The Speaker: Justin Rhodes is a daily YouTuber and founder of Abundant Permaculture, where he teaches and inspires folks to grow more of their own food in a natural, yet productive way. He’s enjoyed many years of practicing permaculture on his 75-acre family farm near Asheville, NC.
- How Stacey produces 50lbs of food per week—in only 500 sq. ft.
- Maintaining a 500 sq. ft. garden in 2 hours per week.
- Calculate which crops are worth growing and which are cheaper at the market.
- The one tool that can double, TRIPLE, maybe even QUADRUPLE your yield.
About The Speaker: Stacey Murphy founded BK Farmyards, a cooperative of urban farmers in Brooklyn dedicated to social justice through urban agriculture, and she has helped create over an acre of new farmyards in Brooklyn. She has taught 1,000s of teens and adults how to grow, harvest and prepare fresh foods.
- The top 7 ways you can garden—and get paid!
- How to strategically add multiple streams of income to your property.
- Investing in agriscaping: how it can pay off.
- The 3 trends pushing up the value of backyard food production.
About The Speaker: Justin Rohner, founder of Agriscaping Technologies, has been helping people around the world grow their own healthy, fresh foods at home for more than 25 years. He is a passionate educator, artist, and entrepreneur committed to sharing his sustainable gardening secrets with the world.
Better Gardening Through Experimentation
David The Good
- How to become a backyard scientist – and let your garden teach you!
- How to build garden beds for FREE!
- David’s recipe for “fertility tea” – to supercharge plant growth.
About The Speaker: David The Good is the author of four books, writes a regular column for The Ag Mag in North Central Florida, is a Mother Earth News blogger, and has also written for outlets including Backwoods Home, Survival Blog, The Prepper Project and Self-Reliance Magazine. He now lives somewhere near the equator on a productive cocoa farm.
Medicinal Plants: The Apocalypse Apothecary
Dr. Patrick Jones
- How to find and identify local herbs with medicinal properties.
- Wild herbals that are also delicious wild edibles.
- Anti-bacterial wound treatments with no side effects.
- Pain and infection-fighting herbals.
About The Speaker: Dr. Patrick Jones is a practicing veterinarian and clinical herbalist, based out of Buhl, Idaho. As well, he’s the founder of the Homegrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine.
Don’t Miss A Single Interview!
Get Lifetime Access… And Never Miss A Single One!
Watch all 35+ presentations…
on your own schedule, ON DEMAND!
Plus… *unlock* access to all the BONUS GIFTS!
And… be entered to win over $4,415.98 in PRIZES when you claim
lifetime access before 8 p.m. PST on Thursday, Nov. 10th, 2016!