Welcome to Day #1 of the Homesteading Summit!
Monday, October 31st
It’s finally here… Your chance to learn modern homesteading, backyard farming, and sustainable off-grid living from world-renowned experts!
35+ expert interviews, captured on video for your learning. Released daily, for 7 days!
Are you ready? Click any of the speaker links below to start watching!
Today’s speakers include:
Don’t Forget… You Have 24 Hours to Watch These Interviews FREE.
Then Your Access EXPIRES, And We Release NEW Daily Videos at 9 a.m. EST tomorrow.
Can the Sweet Corn
- Raising, harvesting, using, and storing a variety of corn on a homestead scale.
- Discover how heirloom flint, flour and dent corns are more versatile than sweet corn.
- Varieties of corn that have short growing seasons, drought tolerant, and more!
About The Speaker: Hank Will (Oscar H. Will III) currently serves as the Editor-in- Chief for Mother Earth News, as well as Editorial Director, all brands, for Ogden Publications. He is a business leader, academic, and agricultural practitioner devoted to conservation and small-scale, sustainable agriculture.
How To Grow A Gout-Free Garden
- Control your gout pain with FOOD therapy… not drugs!
- The 15 best foods to reduce or ELIMINATE gout.
- SURPRISE! Foods that work even better than anti-inflammatory drugs.
About The Speaker: Bert Middleton battled gout for 13 years and finally won, becoming a Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultant along the way. Now, he’s using his experience to help others seek relief from their gout symptoms.
Tour Of An Off-Grid, High Altitude, Tropical Food Producing Greenhouse
- Secrets for growing citrus, bananas, papaya, lychees, and more—in harsh climates!
- How to keep a tropical climate in your greenhouse.
- 5 ways to heat a greenhouse in winter.
- The subterranean heating & cooling system: how it works.
About The Speaker: A forager and permaculturist with roots in rural Nebraska, Jerome Osentowski lives in a passive solar home he built at 7,200 feet above Colorado’s Roaring Fork Valley. Director and founder of Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute and a permaculture designer for thirty years, he has built five greenhouses for himself and scores of others for private clients and public schools.
Saving Seeds To Save Ourselves
- How to kick-start your own seed saving adventure!
- The 9 EASIEST crops to start saving seeds from.
- What’s at stake if you choose NOT to start savings seeds.
About The Speaker: Bill McDorman is Executive Director of the Rocky Mountain Seed Alliance. He’s also the author of Basic Seed Saving and co-founder of Seed School, a nationally-recognized weeklong training program that’s graduated 800 students worldwide.
Biodynamic Farming for Homesteaders
Brook & Rose LeVan
- Enjoy a TOUR of their beautiful ranch.
- See first-hand how they’re managing their dairy cows.
- Learn the secret to making your own butter on the homestead!
About The Speakers: Brook and Rose Levan co-founded the non-profit Sustainable Settings in 1997, which established the Whole Systems Learning Center in Colorado, where they work on direct and locally applicable solutions to climate change, food and energy security, and the regeneration of healthy topsoil.
Don’t Miss A Single Interview!
Don’t Have Time To Watch All 35+ Presentations This Week?
Get Lifetime Access… And Never Miss A Single One!
Watch all 35+ presentations…
on your own schedule, ON DEMAND!
Plus… *unlock* access to all the BONUS GIFTS!
And… be entered to win over $4,415.98 in PRIZES when you claim
lifetime access before 8 p.m. PST on Thursday, Nov. 10th, 2016!