- Control your gout pain with FOOD therapy… not drugs!
- The 15 best foods to reduce or ELIMINATE gout.
- How to *neutralize* excess uric acid for gout relief!
- SURPRISE! Foods that work even better than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Growing a garden full of delicious, anti-inflammatory foods.
- Preparing foods to maximize their gout-killing powers.
- 7 other ways to control your gout pain (beyond diet).
About The Speaker:
Bert Middleton is former gout struggler who battled gout for 13 years and finally won, becoming a Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultant along the way. Now, he’s using his painful experience and tireless research to help others seek relief from their gout symptoms.
When he’s not busy killing gout, Bert spends as much time as possible on his mountain bike and skis in the mountains of Colorado, where he lives with his beautiful wife, Sharon, growing a gout-free garden.
QUESTION: Do you or anyone you know suffer with gout? How does it manifest for you? Have you ever tried controlling it with diet? What works for you? Leave your thoughts below!