Welcome to Day #2 of the Homesteading Summit!
Tuesday, November 1st
So glad you’re joining us for Day #2…
We have another incredible lineup of speakers waiting for you today, with EVEN MORE opportunities for you to learn modern homesteading, backyard farming, and sustainable off-grid living from world-renowned experts!
35+ expert interviews, captured on video for your learning. Released daily, for 7 days!
Click any of the speaker links below to start watching! Today’s speakers include:
Don’t Forget… You Have 24 Hours to Watch These Interviews FREE.
Then Your Access EXPIRES, And We Release NEW Daily Videos at 9 a.m. EST tomorrow.
Pastured Poultry Tips
- Intermediate skills for successfully raising chickens for meat.
- Improving the odds of chick survival in the first 2 weeks.
- The fastest growing breed of chicken.
- Automating your chicken plucking… for faster processing.
About The Speaker: Joel Salatin co-owns Polyface Farm in Swoope, Virginia. Featured in the New York Times bestseller Omnivore’s Dilemma and award-winning documentary Food Inc., when he’s not on the road speaking, Joel is at home on the farm, keeping the callouses on his hands and dirt under his fingernails.
Buckskin Clothing: A Beautiful Working Wardrobe For Your Backyard
- Discover why buckskin is so ideal for making clothes.
- How to make clothes that last 10X longer on the homestead.
- The tanning process—explained in a nutshell.
- The best tools for sewing buckskin.
About The Speaker: Woniya Thibeault has been living off grid, growing most of her own food, storing it without refrigeration, and teaching classes on these and other ancestral and homestead arts for decades. With both a Masters in Environmental Science and a lifetime of practical living, Woniya brings a wealth of experience to her teaching and writing.
- How to choose fencing that suits your species of livestock.
- Which animals are the most difficult to fence.
- The truth about “Grass Is Greener” syndrome.
About The Speaker: Deborah Nieman speaks about raising goats and sustainable living at conferences from California to North Carolina and in Canada. She has written three books: Homegrown and Handmade, EcoThrifty, and Raising Goats Naturally.
Intermediate Seed Saving Tips
- TUTORIAL: the basics of seed selection & breeding
- Surprising insect pollinators… beyond bees!
- Seed savings tips by plant family.
About The Speaker: Don Tipping has been offering hands-on, practical workshops at Seven Seeds Farm since 1997. Lauded as one of the best examples of a small, productive Biodynamic and Permaculture farm in the Northwest, Seven Seeds Farm mentors new farmers through internships and workshops. In 2009, Siskiyou Seeds, a bioregional organic seed company, began operating off the farm, as well.
Making Herbal Medicine
Dr. Patrick Jones
- The secrets to making your tinctures, teas, glycerites, poultices, vinegars, lotions, salves, herbal pills, electuaries, and more – with confidence.
- The best time to harvest your herbs to guarantee their potency!
- See illustrative photos of wound treatments.
About The Speaker: Dr. Patrick Jones is a practicing veterinarian and clinical herbalist, based out of Buhl, Idaho. As well, he’s the founder of the Homegrown Herbalist School of Botanical Medicine.
Don’t Miss A Single Interview!
Don’t Have Time To Watch All 35+ Presentations This Week?
Get Lifetime Access… And Never Miss A Single One!
Watch all 35+ presentations…
on your own schedule, ON DEMAND!
Plus… *unlock* access to all the BONUS GIFTS!
And… be entered to win over $4,415.98 in PRIZES when you claim
lifetime access before 8 p.m. PST on Thursday, Nov. 10th, 2016!