Great Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- The top 7 ways you can garden—and get paid!
- How to strategically add multiple streams of income to your property.
- Investing in agriscaping: how it can pay off.
- Tips for aligning your planting with growing market demand.
- Building a thriving home-based business that strengthens the local food economy.
- How to make hundreds of dollars giving tours of your property.
- New advances in micro-climate growing.
- Adding “productive pets” to your backyard.
- Networking to tap into local sales channels.
- The 3 trends pushing up the value of backyard food production.
About The Speaker:
Justin Rohner, founder of Agriscaping Technologies, has been helping people around the world grow their own healthy, fresh foods at home for more than 25 years. He is a passionate educator, artist, and entrepreneur who recently created a way to start sharing his sustainable gardening secrets with the world.
His professional enthusiasm centers around improving self-reliance, sustainable food systems, and family. And he was recently named one of Arizona’s Top 35 Entrepreneurs under 35 for his work improving local food access and sustainability via Agriscaping.com.
Justin lives in an HOA community in Gilbert, Arizona with his wife Britney, 4 kids, 20 chickens, quail, rabbits, fish, and a beautiful landscape full of food.
QUESTION: Have you added any additional income streams to your property? Did you get any new ideas, watching Justin’s presentation?